Sharing is caring

I decided to share all my fav things in my routine life

 eg. make up, skin care, clothes, events, places , books , people and also my thoughts to all readers

(hopefully I do have readers) .

So sharing my daily life will be my blog style.




FYI,

I am Malaysian , 24 , Gen Y  #yolo

Yet, I don't really like to follow trend like Gen Y nowadays.

For example, youths will follow what FAMOUS BLOGGER in Malaysia do.

They go for which cafe/ restaurant #famousbloggers went, wear what  #famousbloggers wore.





 N O


I am not going to blindly follow the trend. And I dont want to be 2nd version of #janechuck or whoever.






Nonetheless, the woman that inspired me is Angelababy.

Not only because of her beauty, I also do like her faith when working and how she built herself to be who she is now.


I especially like one of her interviews by Vogue .




"时间就像鱼网  你撒在哪里 你的所获就在哪里 所以不要轻易去浪费你的时间"


- Angelababy , 2014




This sentence really inspired me and I really have to work hard to get what I want instead of waiting it to come. 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts