I am Back

Hi,

Finally I am back to blogspot after so long. 

Why I am so free to blog again ? 

Yea, I am unemployed now. 😥😥😥 (still looking for new job)

Actually I am quite lost right now. I dont hope I work for the sake of working or money

I hope I can do smtg that I like

I've been thinking what I want to do in these two UNEMPLOYED months 

I feel like doing smtg that can influence youths nowaday. 

like Blogger ? 

May be Yes or No. Or may b its slightly late

Whatever.
 I am still looking for what I want and I will not give any excuse for myself not to pursue my dream


In these few months, I've reflected myself. The biggest weakness of me is LAZY.  :/


Yes, indeed. Freakin lazy. I MUST change this bad habit. Have to work extra hard to change myself



p/s I deleted some of my posts because I accidentally deleted all my blogspot pic in my google+ account and those pic can't be showed in my blog anymore T T. most of them are my travel post T T.



So this is my latest selfie . I knw I dont look like pretty girls nowadays with double eyelid, nice nose and model height. Yet i am still who I am . ya cheer ✌

Bye. Will update soon.



Comments

Popular Posts