Shiseido WASO morning rave

Hi everyone . I m finally back after few months. The first thing I would like to share with u all is the Shiseido WASO event. I feel grateful that I can be one of the guests of this launching event.

Shiseido launched its new range of product last month and this range is to target young girls who chasing for natural. "Redefine the beauty" is the vision of their new range product.

It's definitely a very successful and happening event. They served many kinds of food and beverages. And they even provided few activities so that every guest able to engage their time with activities instead of just taking pictures of the products and sitting down. 


One of the activities is planting our own citrus. 
Look at all the tools they prepared. Such a loving team.

Tada. This is my citrus. 😍 And I can bring it home. I m putting it in my office now 🙊🙊


Outfit of the day. 
Dress code : Pastel Coachella 🎐🎐🎍


My partner of the day 
Sookwah



And sooo, she is jenn. Such a talented YouTuber.

To be continue .. ( coz I realized I deleted the products picture) 
Will update soon.


Comments

Popular Posts