Post of the year, 2016

Hello there, and here goes another year I didn't update my blog. Time flies. There goes another year and I am going to be 26.. Jesus 😌😌😌

I 've changed my phone to huawei P9 for two months plus. So far I still love it very much although there is little of lag sometimes and it's still acceptable for me. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I chose this phone because of its well known dual camera which is in collaboration with Leica. And no doubt it's awesome for me. 


Here are picture I snapped with P9 dual camera w/o any filter nor edit




And here are the pictures snapped with front camera. my favourite features of its front camera are the automated flashlight  under the darker situation and can snap by pressing its fingerprint behind.

The awesome result of picture  quality which is taken in club. 😍😍😍 
So no need to worry that I can't take a clear picture under the dark. YASSSSS 😏😏😏😏


Me and ah Dom. He is getting old. #sad 😞😞😞

Okay. That's all my review for #huaweip9 . overall its satisfying and it performs quite smooth. Camera is always its selling point. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

So let's back to topic hahaha πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
How's my year ?
Hmmm. Not a productive year. Didn't manage to improve myself by joining classes to learn new skill nor language.  HAIHHHHHH
Still finding the meaning of my life. 
I am a very contradicted person. I always question myself ....And still there is no answer

So I wasted another year again.

Time flies real fast. 
#superfast 
Like just a blink and its new year again
And I start to face aging problems. And this is another reason for me to buy more skin care products hahaha

I will update my skincare products soon if possible. hopefully not after one year πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Its 0103am now . Gotta sleep else aging even faster. 

See you guys xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts