Review : Althea Korea & Egg Mousse Pack

An hyeong everyone !

Its time to update my blog as promised  (hope I can keep my passion on writing blog)




Today I would like to share my shopping experience with you guys

I was a person who swore I would never shop online. 

But now, guess what ... I am totally in love with online shopping   >.<



Overall, I have good experiences for online shopping 

coz I will always read reviews or pictures that their customers tagged to them




I have had my FIRST time online shopping for skincare products in Althea Korea

All of the products selling are 100% Authenticity guarantee and all the way from Korea

The most important point is  they are CHEAPER than the Korea Beauty Brands' outlets in Malaysia.  




The shipping free can even be waived if you shop more than RM150 . OMGGGGG. 

You know what I almost go thru its official website everyday to check if any new promotion



here is the website address :  http://my.althea.kr/



The product that I bought is EGG MOUSSE PACK from TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL




I bought it during the promotion of BUY 1 FREE 1. So I just spent around RM45 for TWO


Worth right? 


Here is the packing I get from Althea Korea. Simply nice and sweet. 



The Egg Mousse Pack has the features to whiten and moisturize your skin. 


Also , it provides egg based nutrients for our skins. 


The foam is very dense and soft and there is a fruity scent when I applied.  


The foam is really smooth and nice to apply. 


Normally you can just take "Ping pong" size of foam for when  you apply.  

After washing it off, my skin feels definitely tight and soft. 

Yet I can't see obvious difference in the size of my pores. 


Anyhow it gives me a tightening effect as promise and I really feel so fresh after applying it. 





p/s I am now thinking to buy Laneige BB cushion from Althea Korea. T T . I gonna broke 


Bye xoxo








Comments

Popular Posts