YSL beauty club, Kuala Lumpur

Finally , after years of waiting, YSL beauty is opening its very first store in KL. I am super excited about because I was searching a way to get their lipsticks overseas. And now my problem is solved. 😭😭😭

I am very lucky to get invited by YSL Malaysia to join their pre launch party event at Bukit Bintang City Center. And I decided to bring along my sister to be my partner of the night.

Of course I was excited because I wonder what door gift I can get during the event.

First of all, I m very impressed by YSL marketing team who even offer free ride for us to the event venue and also the return way. I joined other beauty brand event before and. I had never got such a good offer and this is my first time.
* Nailed it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘* generous *

So here are the photos of the events.




All their products πŸ’žπŸ’ž




Of course we won't miss the chance to try their lipsticks on the spot. I love their makeup artists who are very professional and friendly.  


All set for YSL party

So do you guys know what I got from the event ?

Tadaaaaa

Here it is.



And yeah, they gifted us lipsticks with engraving some more. I have tried the lipstick after that and the color is so beautiful and natural. FYI the shade I got is no. 12 oil in lipstick , which is their top seller. So if u have no idea which shade to get for your first Ysl lipstick , go for this . It's very smooth and smell good. I will probably write a new post for the review of the products I got from them.   

Anyway, it's a very successful event by ysl Malaysia team and WELCOME YSL. 

the outlet of YSL is located at Pavilion. I will definitely visit it one day. See you xoxox.


Comments

Popular Posts