Penang - Eat all the WAY


Well. It'd been long time that I didn't update my blog.

I went for Penang Trip with sookwah, hanyang and twins. It's a fresh group.

Before going to penang, there were many problems happened and made me feeling like to give up to go to Penang. Yet, we done our trip finally.

Hanyang and me had planned this trip for a whole week and everyday had different problem occurred. Such as accommodation problem, car problem, and ...... i forgot...


And actually I was scared as the road to penang is dangerous and it takes 4 hours to reach.
I was scared...
and before I departed, I prayed so hard and finally we done our trip safely too. HAHAHA ..I shouldn't think so much and worry too much.


During this trip, we always got lost yet HAHA it was so memorable.
Also, we went for a lot of places , ate a lot ( but same kind of food) ..


it's a nyonya dish.. the shop's name is Baba Nyonya. Hmm but it's not really nice yet the price is quite high.



This Chao Kew Teow is so delicious :) Thumbs up !!! It's located at Air Hitam, a corner lot shop. Try to get there if u are in Penang. 


This curry is also okay. Oh ya, I ate Asam Laksa at Air Hitam also. It's so nice for me as the fish don't have weird smell.


Although this trip was lack of people, but yet we still able entertain each others.

At the beginning, I was worried that it gonna be boring since crystal not join us and nobody entertain her bf. 

But yet, hmm.. still ok.


During this trip, we took some nice pictures yet some haven been uploaded as still inside chris's phone.







This trip brings me a lot of memories, a lot of fun..

人与人之间相处  当没有了功课 没有了利益  原来是那么的自在

以前更大学同学相处时  大家都为自己的功课而烦

卸下 功课  大家约出来一起玩 一起聊天

没有烦恼

那时多么地自在

这种自在可能再多一年多就可能没了

大家开始烦恼 钱 工作  未来

也没有时间 从其他地方回来再聚在一起

或许完成大学后  你们能带给我的就只有回忆


因为毕业后 每个人都聚在一起的机会  真的不多 



朋友阿  能认识到已经是很美好的事情了

为何要在乎那么多  心机不心机 的 

为何 还要 一直为自己筑上一道墙在我们之间呢

不要认为 世界不了解你  可能 你根本不让这世界了解你自己

我是在告诉一个我的朋友

你啊 其实很多人想要关心你

你不要总是说别人 不了解你

不要觉得跟这世界格格不入


你知道吗 

在我眼里  你已经很幸福了 因为你已经拥有有很多关心你的朋友 

Comments

Popular Posts