My cny

Chinese New Year of this year is a little bit different.

Usually, I was always outing with my family during CNY and visiting relative house.

But.. hmm ...since something happened on my family, I din visit my aunt house. 

But one of the happy things is we finally solve our misunderstanding with my another-side family (my dad side family).  Since this time, I realized family is so important. No matter what happens, we still family. We have to always concern of our relatives and family.


Hope my grandmum stay healthy always.


Reunion dinner of this year, 



reunion dinner @ my home with my family ,aunt & uncle and cousins.

The 2nd day of cny, we visited my Aunt Veronica  house. Had fun with cousins they.


The forth and fifth day of cny, my uni friends Sook Wah, Shinyee, Crystal, Hanyang, Chris, Oliver, Jack and I "pai nian" to each other house. 


Hmm.. the only one pica that taken during "pai nian"


Besides, had gathering with my secondary friends Sookyee, Carmen, Sinyee, Jolland, Nell Nell, Yihui, Yeeshin also. Some din turn up :/  as busy on dating.


really appreciate that as they forgive me even though i ffk them and still visited my house. 

The next day of gathiering, we went to ice-skating with sookyee and sinyee.



asked along twins to join since they know how to skate. 



And this recently, I kept going out with the couple hanyang and crystal as hanyang just started his cny. After he finished his exam, we directly went to shinyee house for dinner. HAHA we get lost when we heading to her house. Sookwah din join us as she went to melaka with her friends dy :( I just realized i din take any pica with her.

Having dinner with the couple, twins, shinyee, and vincent.

After visiting her house, we go kacau mummeng. His house is so nice. I like his karaoke room so much... hmm he is rich.





watching vital factor @midvalley. 


@ tian hou temple 





Comments

Popular Posts